PADI Open Water Diver €475.00
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Would you like to try PADI eLearning before you book the course? Send us an email and we will send you an Introduction to Open Water Diver, a section of the PADI eLearning manual to sample.
for more information or to sign up for a PADI Open Water Diver course
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving using PADI eLearning
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- 4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you.
You are required to complete a medical questionnaire to take this course
- PADI eLearning. This will allow you to complete the theory portion of the course online in your own time prior to arriving at the dive shop.
- All equipment.
- Road transport to and from dive sites in the north of Malta.
- Maximum 4 divers per instructor.
- PADI certification.
Would you like to try out PADI eLearning before booking your course? For a free introduction to our PADI Open Water Diver eLearning course
For more information on PADI eLearning