PADI Underwater Naturalist €225.00
Who should take this course?
Take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed. Learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Underwater Naturalist Specialty course.
for more information or to sign up for a Underwater Naturalist course
What will you learn?
Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
- Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
- PADI manual.
- All equipment.
- Road transport to and from dive sites in the north of Malta.
- Maximum 4 divers per instructor.
- PADI certification.