SSI Wreck Diving €195.00
Become a certified wreck diver
Many of the ocean’s best dive sites are wrecks. These impressive structures attract unusually high densities of marine life and give you the chance to immerse in living history as you dive.
There is nothing quite like wreck diving and the SSI Wreck Diving specialty will give you all the skills and knowledge you need to become a safe and confident wreck diver.
With a combination of academic and confined water sessions, you will be taught how to safely conduct non-penetration dives around wrecks and artificial reefs, up to a depth of 30 meters. You will also get to practice your wreck diving skills during open water training dives. All of which will ensure you can enjoy wreck diving with confidence and get the most out of every dive.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn your SSI Wreck Diving specialty certification. Continue your adventures and become a wreck diver. Get started online today!
for more information or to sign up for a SSI Wreck Diver course
Explore sunken history
Here are the benefits you can expect from attending this training program:
- Learn the knowledge and techniques needed to safely and confidently conduct non-penetration wreck dives
- Practice using new equipment, like reels and tethers
- Develop buoyancy control and navigation skills while exploring new sites
- SSI Digital Learning. This will allow you to complete the theory portion of the course online in your own time prior to arriving at the dive shop.
- All equipment.
- Road transport to and from dive sites in the north of Malta.
- Maximum 4 divers per instructor.
- 2 Open Water Dives
- SSI certification.