PADI Open Water Diver €425.00
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Would you like to try PADI eLearning before you book the course? Send us an email and we will send you an Introduction to Open Water Diver, a section of the PADI eLearning manual to sample.
for more information or to sign up for a Open Water Diver course
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you.
You are required to complete a medical questionnaire to take this course
- All equipment, road transport to and from dive sites, PADI certification, PADI eLearning, divers log book.
What learning materials are included?
- Online PADI eLearning: this allows students to study at their own pace using PADI’s online training prior to arriving at the dive shop.
Would you like to try out PADI eLearning before booking your course? For a free introduction to our PADI Open Water Diver eLearning course
For more information on PADI eLearning