PADI Scuba Diver €275.00
Who should take this course?
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Would you like to try PADI E-Learning before you book the course? Send us an email and we will send you an Introduction to Open Water Diver, a section of the PADI E-Learning manual to sample.
for more information or to sign up for a Scuba Diver course
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
- All equipment, road transport to and from dive sites, PADI Certification, all PADI Course Material.
What learning materials are included?
- Online PADI E-Learning: this allows students to study at their own pace using PADI’s online training prior to arriving at the dive shop.
For more information on PADI E-Learning