SSI Stress & Rescue € POA
Start your Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty adventure
The SSI Diver Stress and Rescue specialty program teaches you the skills you need to protect yourself and other divers.
You will learn how to identify stress, how to prevent accidents and be taught practical techniques to conduct rescues and provide emergency care.
With a combination of pool and open water practice sessions, you will become well prepared and confident at handling emergency and rescue situations.
Upon completion, you will earn the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty certification.
for more information or to sign up for a SSI Stress & Rescue course
Safety, confidence and ability
Here are the benefits you can expect from attending this training program:
- Experience more comfort by understanding how to recognize and prevent stress
- Learn the proper techniques to help yourself and to assist others in stressful situations
- Increase your confidence and your skill level
- SSI Digital Learning. This allows students to study at their own pace using SSI online training prior to arriving at the dive shop.
- Road transport to and from dive sites in the north of Malta.
- Maximum 2 divers per instructor.
- SSI certification.
For more information on SSI Digital Learning